Caused by fireworks

Caused by fireworks

Area emergency personnel were called to 426 SFC 707 about 11:30 a.m. Thursday after the outside of a home owned rented by Keith Rice caught fire. According to a report from the Forrest City Fire Department, the fire started after a 17-year-old threw fireworks outside the home. No one was injured in the blaze which caused 10 percent fire damage and 5 percent smoke damage to the structure. No charges were filed in connection with the incident. Photo by Kendall Owens.