John Robertson, left, maintenance director at Forrest City Medical Center, and Tony Astin, FCMC marketing director, discuss a washing machine that caused a fire alarm at the hospital this morning. The machine, which was used to wash mop heads for the environmental services crew, began smoking when the motor locked up. It produced enough smoke to trigger the alarm, which was responded to by emergency personnel from the area. No one was injured and there were no evacuations. Photo by David Nichol.